Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ

Dog has woken with tilted head to the left and is tying to

Customer Question

dog has woken with tilted head to the left and is tying to shake it off he has just finished de worming and is completing a 5 day course of septrin
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. There are all sorts of infestations the dog can pick up. I'll have you talk to the Veterinarian who'll sort out what is wrong and help you decide what to do about it. What is the dog's name?
Customer: chewy
JA: Anything else I can tell the Veterinarian before I connect you two?
Customer: he is normally fine golden retriever cross terrier rescue dog i would guess between 4to 5 yrs
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 6 months ago.
Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with your wee one today. How old is Chewy?Which wormer was used? How long ago was the last dose?Is the head tilt constant or intermittent?Any circling, wobbliness, or behavior changes?Any history of ear infections, toxins or head trauma?