Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

I have a dog name Lovely and she hasn't been walking or

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** I have a dog name Lovely and she hasn't been walking or eating and her eyes are starting to have this dry glaze look. We took her to the vet and nobody knows what's wrong with her
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: She has these muscle spams also . And we have to lift her up to drink water and she eats food once in a while also .
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dog Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $19 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Doc Sara replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, I'm Dr. Sara. I'm a licensed veterinarian who works exclusively with dogs and cats. I'm sorry to hear that Lovely hasn't been doing well - I will do my best to help. I'm going to need more information to help you, though.

How long has Lovely been ill?

Did the vet run any tests or make any suggestion as to what they thought might be going on?

Did they prescribe any medications? If so, have you noticed any changes since your visit?

Thanks and I'll await your reply.

~Dr. Sara