Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

My siberian husky is about 9 years old and had a seizure

Customer Question

hi ,my siberian husky is about 9 years old and had a seizure yesterday, he still hasnt recovered from it yet, in the sense that hisi mobility especially the hind legs have little coordination
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the dog is very lazy since the seizure, responds very little to his name, is constantly seeking shelter under the tables and still seems to be very low on energy especially when he is walking.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Pet Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $19 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 8 months ago.

Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am sorry for the delay in response. If you would like to continue can you please answer a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- Can you give me an update of how he is doing?

2- Has he had seizures before?

3- Any pre existing medical conditions?

4- Can you describe what you saw as a seizure?

There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you.