Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

A large lump appeared on my blue Stafford 3-4 days ago. It

Customer Question

A large lump appeared on my blue Stafford 3-4 days ago. It appears to be scabby all around the outa of the 1inch round bite ? Site.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Some lumps are serious and some aren't. Let's see what the Veterinarian has to say. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Buster
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Buster?
Customer: He eats spiders
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 8 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. It appears that the Expert you were hoping to speak with is not currently available. I have stepped in to assist you in their absence. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?

1) Do you have a clear photo to share of the site?
2) Has the site worsened in that time?
3) Any itching?
4) Any changes in behavior?