Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

My teacup yorkie fell trying to get on couch

Customer Question

my teacup yorkie fell trying to get on couch yesterday,according to my dad, and hit coffee table. thought she had sore leg, today she not eat not do much, shaking
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. This sounds like it might be serious. I'll let the Veterinarian know what's going on ASAP. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?
Customer: she had very serious injury couple years ago, almost die. she recover about %85. was wondering about pain med
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Lisa replied 8 months ago.

Hi there. My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help you with your question today. Just like an in person consult, I have a few questions of my own to help ensure I give you the best advice possible...

How old is she?

Did your dad say how she hit the table, with what part of her body?

Is she currently on any medications?