Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

S head seems to wobble back and forth, like a bobble head,

Customer Question

His head seems to wobble back and forth, like a bobble head, nit drastic. Almost like he is dizzy, he even gets a lil unsteady on his feet like he is a lil dizzy. Just wants to lay down. Was fine and spunky this morning, no not so much
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help the dog. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Tyson, 17 mos, yorkiepoo
JA: How old is Tyson?
Customer: 17 months
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Tyson?
Customer: No...he is a very energetic lil guy
JA: Our top Veterinarian is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Veterinarian in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Veterinarian until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 10 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. It appears that the Expert you were hoping to speak with is not currently available. I have stepped in to assist you in their absence. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?

Do you have a video of what you're seeing?