Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ

My HuskyWolf has started wheezing today. It started with

Customer Question

My name is***** has started wheezing today. It started with little wheezes and now, midnight, she has wheezing attacks. She doesn't seem I'll and she has plenty of energy. I'm very concerned.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I'm not sure what to add.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dog Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $19 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 7 months ago.

Hello & welcome, Gayla. I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner, but can you tell me:

Was she exposed to any airborne sprays, powders, or possible irritants?

Any coughing, sneezing, or discharges from the eye or nose?

Are her gums pink or pale/white?
Can you take a breathing rate for me (just count her breaths for 10 seconds + multiply that by 6)?

How old is she?