Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ

Threw up after feeding this morning and then was ok, now

Customer Question

Threw up after feeding this morning and then was ok, now after end of day feed, also threw up. Panting and can't get comfortable.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the dog eat anything unusual?
Customer: No, usual diet
JA: OK. The Veterinarian will know what to do. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Tugboat and three years old.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Tugboat?
Customer: He has access to macadamia nut. Tree in yard. English lab - eats everything.
JA: Our top Veterinarian is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Veterinarian in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Veterinarian until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr B replied 7 months ago.

HI this is DRB. Are you available for chat?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hello, my dog has Finialy (after about an hour after being fed) gotten comfortable. No longer panting.
Expert:  Dr B replied 7 months ago.

Ok, what is your dog's breed?

Expert:  Dr B replied 7 months ago.

Did you still need help?

Expert:  Dr B replied 7 months ago.

Since I am not hearing back from you I am going to opt out......if you need further help. let us know....DRB

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
As my dog is no longer in distress (panting and constantly looking for a comfortable place to 'chill') I feel comfortable with this situtation so will pass on additional charges. FYI - it feels like chumming the water when fishing. No offense intended.