Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ

My chocolate lab has become very aggressive .growling when i

Customer Question

my chocolate lab has become very aggressive .growling when i try to pet him and trying to bite me
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help you. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: knuckles .3yrs old
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?
Customer: no
JA: Our top Veterinarian is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Veterinarian in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Veterinarian until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr B replied 7 months ago.

HI this is DRB....are you available for chat?

Expert:  Dr B replied 7 months ago.

Ok, since you are not currently available for chat...I am going to opt out and allow another expert to help you. Sincerely, DRB

Expert:  Lisa replied 7 months ago.

Hi there. My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help you with your question. Just like an in person consult, I have a few questions of my own to help ensure I give you the best advice possible....
​Is Knuckles neutered?

Is it always when you try to pet him, or just when he's in one specific spot or when he has food or a toy?

Has Knuckles ever gone through an obedience class?

How much exercise is he getting daily?

Have you had him since he was a puppy?