Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

I am a very new breeder of standard poodles( 1 brilliant

Customer Question

Hi ***** *****, I am a very new breeder of standard poodles( 1 brilliant litter)
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Yes, puppy on my lap makes typing difficult. I acquired a 3& 1/2 yr. old in Dec. who had never had a litter. She was very timid, shy, spooky, all signs of being created with minimal attention. She has made tremendous
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dog Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $19 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 8 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. It appears that the Expert you were hoping to speak with is not currently available. I have stepped in to assist you in their absence.

It looks like only part of the transmission came through. You were discussing a 3.5 year old intact poodle that you acquired with some concerns. Can you continue with additional information from this point?