PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse
Experience:  15 yrs experience in vet med, 8 in emergency med. Founder of a non-profit animal rescue

My pug had emergency surgery infected uterus yesterday. She

Customer Question

My pug had emergency surgery for an infected uterus yesterday. She was released today to us and this evening I noticed she is wheezing on the exhale of her breath. It's more pronounced when she is sitting up and excited and quiets down when she is resting or sleeping. It is still slightly audible when she is sleeping though. Is this normal? She is a 6 year old black pug. Very healthy until three days ago. Never had any health issues. Is not over weight and it up to date on all shots.
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 7 months ago.
Good morning, thanks for your question. Do you have a video to share of what you're seeing?
Hi Amy,
I'm just following up on our conversation about Tink. How is everything going?