Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ

Earlier this afternoon my bullmastiff began dripping a

Customer Question

Hi earlier this afternoon my bullmastiff began dripping a watery drool and licking lips then threw up mucus bile. Took to vet they couldn't find any obvious reason gave her cerenia and sent us on our way. She at 1 cup mushy egg/rice but still no water and now her incontince has all of a sudden came back and she's just laying and peeing every so often. Sorry that was a bunch of ramble
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. This sounds like it might be serious. I'll let the Veterinarian know what's going on ASAP. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?
Customer: Other than it just all coming out of nowhere no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Jane Lefler replied 7 months ago.

Hi JaCustomer,

My name is ***** ***** I’ve been involved professionally with dogs in the health and behavioral fields for over 18 years. It will be my pleasure to work with you today.

In order to supply you with an informed answer, it is necessary for me to collect some additional information from you. When I receive your response or reply, it will likely take me between 30-45 minutes to type up my reply if I am still online when I receive notice that you replied. I hope you can be patient.

Do your still need assistence?

If so, can you give me more information about your dog?

How old is she?

Is she spayed?

what health issues does she haveA?