Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ

She ate something and all night was passing gas. Then today

Customer Question

She ate something and all night was passing gas. Then today pooped out blood.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Cookie 5
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Cookie?
Customer: She always eating stuff.
JA: Our top Veterinarian is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Veterinarian in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Veterinarian until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Dog
Expert:  petdrz. replied 7 months ago.

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you and Cookie today. I am a licensed veterinarian with over 25 years experience and would be happy work with you but need a bit more information in order to better assist you if you don't mind.

How is Cookie acting? Is she lethargic at all?

Is she still eating?

Any vomiting?

Was there a lot of blood or small amounts mixed with the stool? Was the stool formed?

Thanks and I will respond further after you reply. There may be a slight delay while I formulate and type a thorough response or I may be offline, but if so, I will respond as soon as I am able.