Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ

My puppy just ate 15 health extension lifetime vitamins and

Customer Question

My puppy just ate 15 health extension lifetime vitamins and has been throwing up
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if your puppy will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Carmao
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Carmao?
Customer: No shots yet rescued
JA: Our top Veterinarian is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Veterinarian in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Veterinarian until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 7 months ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner, but can you tell me:

Can you list the ingredients and milligrams of these vitamins? Especially the Vitamin D and Zinc?

How much does your pup weigh?