Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

My dog has a nylon and has a wet rash, Collar, Bout 2 yrs

Customer Question

My dog has a nylon and has a wet rash
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Collar
JA: How old is Collar?
Customer: Bout 2 yrs and max
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Collar?
Customer: Also it a blue pit, and I feed him diamond naturals dog food and he has some skin issues sometimes like dandruff
JA: Our top Veterinarian is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Veterinarian in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Veterinarian until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. It appears that the Expert you were hoping to speak with is not currently available. I have stepped in to assist you in their absence. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?

1) Do you have pictures to share of the areas you're concerned about?
2) I'm confused about where the problem is, but understand you're also seeing some dandruff. Can you further describe what your concern is?