Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

She constantly wants to go outside to eat grass. She will

Customer Question

she constantly wants to go outside to eat grass. She will whine at the door which is unusual behavior for her
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help you. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Nala, four years old.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Nala?
Customer: It is Sunday, the vets are closed, that is why I am asking you.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dog
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
You did not answer my questions. This website just guided me to spend more money for a membership fee. This is fraudulent. Do not take the five dollars from my account.
Expert:  Lisa replied 8 months ago.

Hi there. My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help you with your question. Just like an in person consult, I have a few questions of my own to help ensure I give you the best advice possible....

Has Nala only been sick for today?

Is she spayed?

What kind of dog is she?

Has she been doing any vomiting or having diarrhea?

Any new foods, treats or people food?