Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

He has a tumor of some sort on s ear and he kicks at it and

Customer Question

he has a tumor of some sort on his ear and he kicks at it and it really bleeds. have covered it but he somehow manages to get them off then eats it so then you have that problem right along with it
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Some lumps are serious and some aren't. Let's see what the Veterinarian has to say. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: cujo 14
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Cujo?
Customer: no hes a really healthy dog even for his age he still acts like a puppy hes always happy just has this tumor like thing on his ear
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner, but can you tell me:

How long has the mass been present?

Did you mean he eats the bandages you use to cover this?

Is the mass ulcerated, odorous, or have any puss draining from it?

Can you take a photo of this? If you can do so and post them online, it will let me see what you are seeing. To post them, you can either use the paper clip on the tool bar. Or if you cannot see that on your phone/computer, then you can post them on any site (ie Flickr, Photobucket, Imgr etc) and paste the web address here for me to have a peek.