Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

She spent the day at a doggie daycare on Friday to see if

Customer Question

She spent the day at a doggie daycare on Friday to see if she was ok to stay for the week (this coming) while I'll be out of town. She did fine at the kennel was came home, ate/pooped normal on Froday night... But has been throwing up all day today.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the dog eat anything unusual?
Customer: no, she didn't even eat at the day care, she had all of her meals at home. She was only there for 5 hours
JA: OK. The Veterinarian will know what to do. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Daisy, 10
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Daisy?
Customer: No. I'm assuming it was stress. But am worried, as I have have to leave her there for a few more days starting tomorrow.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 8 months ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner, but can you tell me:

Can she keep water down?

Are her gums pink or pale/white? Moist or sticky?

If you press on her belly, does she have any discomfort, tenderness, or tensing?

Could she have eaten something she should not have (ie bones, toys, plants, chemicals, etc)?

Has she had any diarrhea?