Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

I think my dog might have ingested some powder ant poison

Customer Question

I think my dog might have ingested some powder ant poison she has some labored breathing but is resting now
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Did you see what Might ate?
Customer: I had sprinkled powder ant poison and she was looking for food on the floor. It wouldn't have been a lot. Just wondering
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Might?
Customer: She has mesoesphogus
JA: Our top Veterinarian is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Veterinarian in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Veterinarian until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 9 months ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner, but can you tell me:

Can you tell me what the active ingredient was in the product you used?

Are her gums pink or pale/white?
Can you take a breathing rate for me (just count her breaths for 10 seconds + multiply that by 6)?