PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse
Experience:  15 yrs experience in vet med, 8 in emergency med. Founder of a non-profit animal rescue

My boxer finished eating her lunch and now she is shaking to

Customer Question

Hi Pearl,
JA: What is your issue regarding?
Customer: My boxer finished eating her lunch and now she is shaking to the point of not being able to walk and panting vert heavily.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?
Customer: No wounds anywhere
JA: The Veterinarian will ask you more detailed questions to find out what is causing this. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Percious and she is 6 yes old
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Percious?
Customer: She was acting noramal unril 30 minutes ago
JA: Our top Veterinarian is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Veterinarian in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Veterinarian until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 7 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. It appears that the Expert you were hoping to speak with is not currently available. I have stepped in to assist you in their absence. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?

1) Are you seeing any vomiting? Retching?
2) Any abdominal swelling?
3) Is she sitting up or paying down while panting?
4) Do you see any abnormalities with her limbs?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
unfortunately she passed away at the emergency vets office. Thank you for responding.

I'm so sorry to hear that. Losing a pet can be devastating. If you feel you might benefit from some additional support from others who have gone through the same thing, I am attaching a website link for you which offers bereavement services.

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?