Get Your Dog Care Questions Answered by Experts
Hello and thank you for your question. It appears that the Expert you were hoping to speak with is not currently available. I have stepped in to assist you in their absence since Coco's symptoms are a sign of toxicity.When did Coco ingest this?
When dogs ingest isopropyl alcohol (isopropanol), they often have a very quick onset of central nervous system symptoms, as you're seeing with her eyes moving around quickly. Because she's so small and her symptoms have already started, it's imperative that you get her to see a vet immediately. THIS IS A MEDICAL EMERGENCY.Without treatment, dogs can die from the ingestion. Once she's at the vet's office, they will need to perform blood work, as well as IV fluid therapy with hospitalization. Depending on her symptoms at the time, they may need to administer other medications to stabilize her condition.There's more information available here: http://www.peteducation.com/article.cfm?c=2+1677&aid=2253If my answer has helped you, please take the time today to leave positive feedback for me. This is the only way that I will be compensated for assisting you. Your satisfaction is my primary focus, so if questions remain please respond so that I may finish answering your question before you rate my service.