Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

My name is corrie. My dog got into the garbage while we were

Customer Question

my name is corrie. My dog got into the garbage while we were gone. It looks like he ate hard bolied egg yokes, egg shells and the colored napkin they were wrapped in along with what ever else he pulled out. Now he is vomiting and his face is swollen! Not sure if I need to take him to the vet.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: He has vomited 3 times in a short period and has a swollen left lip/snout
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dog Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $19 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dog
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Expert:  Doc Sara replied 11 months ago.

Hi there, I'm Dr. Sara. I'm a licensed veterinarian who works exclusively with dogs and cats. I'm sorry to hear that your pup got into the garbage and has a swollen face! I'm afraid that I'm not able to make phone calls legally, but I can help if you'd like to chat. I realize that there's been a delay and you may no longer need help. If you do, please reply and let me know - we can chat here if you'd like.

Thanks

~Dr. Sara