Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 44 years of experience
55012488

Talman and my has started acting strange I got back from

Customer Question

talman and my ***** ***** has started acting strange I got back from walking him and he has bin sick and started to shake and dribel
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I don't no he just was sick then started shaking and dribling and is just not himself if u no what I mean
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dog Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $19 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 10 months ago.

Can you tell me, please, how old is your JR and did you see him mouth or ingest anything while he was on his walk?