Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian
Experience:  Hello, I am a small animal veterinarian and am happy to discuss any concerns & questions you have on any species.
60269376

I have a male Doxie/Poodle mix who is 5 years old. He as had

Customer Question

I have a male Doxie/Poodle mix who is 5 years old. He as had itchy skin problems for the past three years. He is on and off Temeral-p. Inbetween I give him Benadryl. Tonight he as been itching all night long and is pretty misirable. I don't have any benadryl but i do have cloratrimatron. Could I give him that.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 9 months ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with your wee one today.

In regards ***** ***** question, you can use Chlor-Trimeton for Cruzer. Dose-wise, he can have a dose between 0.1-0.4 milligrams per pound of his weight up to every 8-12 hours.

All the best,

Dr. B.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. *Please remember to rate my service once you have all the information you need, as this is the only way I receive credit for helping you today. Thank you! : )

Expert:  Dr. B. replied 9 months ago.

**Please do make sure to rate my answer, as this is the only way I am credited for helping you (this is at no extra cost to what you have paid already). IF you have any lingering questions, please stop and reply to me via the button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek. Thank you. :)