Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  More than 30 years of companion animal practice.
11877925

I noticed my Shepard has her right side of her nose is red

Customer Question

I noticed my Shepard has her right side of her nose is red inside and is looks raw from the outside?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: she isnt acting any different eats fine but when she sleeps ive noticed she snores alot?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dog Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $19 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Rebecca replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry to hear you are worried about your Shepherd's nose. My name is Rebecca. I am a veterinarian and will do my best to help.

Can you possibly post a picture her of her nose? This could be many things: a wound or injury; a sunshine/ UV light induce condition called discoid lupus; an infection; a growth or polyp in her nose.

How old is she? Does she have any other health issues?

Expert:  Rebecca replied 1 year ago.

I hope you could see my answer. What other questions do you have?