Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

We have a 14 yr old Russel mix and he stopped eating s

Customer Question

Hi we have a 14 yr old Jack Russel mix and he stopped eating his food...diag with Pancreatitus in Aug and now his white blood cells are 75k...we've been to vet several times and now hospital...soft US showed part of liver not right and hs lymph nodes are swollen...er vet says cancer...he is walking and peeing and chipper when at vet and hosp...shots given to help nausea...prednisone and pill for appetite...today he is digging on rug in house...is he telling us he's ready
Category: Dog
Expert:  petdrz. replied 9 months ago.

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you and Boo today. I am a licensed veterinarian with over 25 years experience and would be happy work with you but need a bit more information in order to better assist you if you don't mind.

Does the appetite pill help to encourage him to eat?

Is he vomiting?

Are you saying he is lethargic now that he is home?

Has your vet suggested any further testing?

Thanks and I will respond further after you reply. There may be a slight delay while I formulate and type a thorough response or I may be offline, but if so, I will respond as soon as I am able.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hi i never responded because we've been so upset...our dog is now hiding in house...why was i charged $36 when i didnt get a full answer because more info was needed...i would appreciate it if my acciunt was credited back...TY!
Michele
Expert:  petdrz. replied 9 months ago.

I am sorry to hear that things have not improved. I will forward to customer service for you.