Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian
Experience:  Hello, I am a small animal veterinarian and am happy to discuss any concerns & questions you have on any species.
60269376

My name is ***** ***** and I am wondering i use advantage

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** and I am wondering i use advantage multi for my dog for heartworm and flee prevention. Can I give him a bath after applying it if I wait a few days or do I have to bathe him before administering the advantage multi?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i use advantage multi for my dog for heartworm and flee prevention. Can I give him a bath after applying it if I wait a few days or do I have to bathe him before administering the advantage multi?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dog Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $19 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 11 months ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with your wee one today.

Ideally, we need to wait 48 hours after application before bathing. So, if you were keen to bathe him sooner, then it is best to do that first, thoroughly dry him and then apply it. Otherwise we'd want to have that wee delay to give the product time to absorb and get to work clearing any lurking parasites.

All the best,

Dr. B.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. *Please make sure to rate my service once you have all the information you need, as this is the only way I receive credit for helping you today. Thank you! : )

Expert:  Dr. B. replied 10 months ago.

**Please do make sure to rate my answer, as this is the only way I am credited for helping you (there is no extra charge to do so). If you have any lingering questions, please just let me know. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek. Thank you. :)