Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

Found my dogs left ear bleeding this morning. Cannot see any

Customer Question

Found my dogs left ear bleeding this morning. Cannot see any scratches or injury. doesn't look like it is openly bleeding, just he shakes his head and blood goes flying
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know what to do about this bleeding. I'll connect you ASAP. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about your dog?
Customer: he is a 15 year old sheltie, has just completed a two week round of antibiotics for a UTI
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. Gabby replied 1 year ago.

Hi, this is Dr. Gabby. Is the bleeding coming from the ear cannal or the ear flap?