Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

My puppy mistakely ate part of my ambien I had on the bed it

Customer Question

My puppy mistakely ate part of my ambien I had on the bed it wasn't all of it but she threw most of it up now she is constantly not staying still, what do I need to do
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr Scott Nimmo replied 10 months ago.

Hello Cyretha,

This is just a quick note to let you know that I am locked on to your question and am working on it now.

My name is***** and I am a small animal vet with many years experience and rest assured I will do my best to answer your question to your satisfaction today. However before I can start I need a little more information to make things clearer for me so could you please answer the following :

1. How much does your dog weigh { In pounds }?

2. What was the strength of the Ambien { In mg } ?

You can then expect a written reply sometime within the next fifteen minutes or so.We also have the option to talk things over by telephone or via an internet service such as Skype if this is more convenient for you. Please get back to me if this is more suitable for you. { There is a small extra charge for phone calls }

Regards,

Dr Scott