Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

My Toy poodle is not normal. He is usually very active and

Customer Question

My Toy poodle is not normal. He is usually very active and is now he is dragging his hind legs
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?
Customer: Yes his feet are fine, and he lets touch them.. i wondering if its his anal glands?
JA: The Veterinarian will know what to do. What is the poodle's name and age?
Customer: Blue is 2
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Blue?
Customer: sorry 3
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dwight Alleyne replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** and I am a licensed veterinarian with over 9 years of experience. I am hoping to help you with your pet Blue today. Since I can’t physically exam your pet, I may need to respond with several follow up questions so I can best help you. Remember there is no limit on how many questions you can ask to in order to clarify any information I have provided regarding your pet. I just have a few initial questions to ask to gather some more information if you don’t mind? Are you seeing any movement with his legs? Is he showing any signs of pain? Any excessive activity noted before he started showing those signs?