Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

He got ran over and it tore m next to the testicles and

Customer Question

He got ran over and it tore him next to the testicles and scrotum. He was stitched up and it was healing fine. Now he is limping and there is seepage from his penis. Also a good sized lump next to the penis.
JA: Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that. This sounds like it might be serious. I'll let the Veterinarian know what's going on ASAP. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?
Customer: He is a small but bulky dog, also he is about 5-6 years of age.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two. I'll let you know when it is your turn.
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 10 months ago.

Thanks for your question. It looks like the professional you were hoping to speak with is not on currently, so your question was bumped over to other veterinary professionals.

Can you answer some questions for me to help understand what you're seeing?
1) When did this happen?
2) Do you have a picture of the seepage from his penis and also the lump next to his penis? You can add a pic directly here or you can upload to a site like photo bucket and share the link back.
3) What medications is he on?