Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

My name is ***** *****. The issue is regarding my puppy

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** *****. The issue is regarding my puppy
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: He is 16weeks old and has a slight pink blotchy rash on his belly. He has just recently had very watery diarrhoea
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dog Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $19 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 11 months ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian & I would like to help you with your wee one today.

Is the diarrhea settled now? Was this area of skin subjected to diarrhea scalding?

Does the rash cause irritation or itchiness for him?

Any pimples, pustules, scabs, ulcers, crusting, scaling, or sores with this?

Can you take a photo of this rash? If you can do so, this will let me see what you are seeing. To post them online, you can use the paperclip icon on the tool bar above your text box. Or if you can't see that on your computer/phone, then you can post them on any other site (ie Flickr, Photobucket, imgur, etc) and paste the web link here for me to check