Get Your Dog Care Questions Answered by Experts
My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 30+ years.
Sorbitol is safe but may cause some mild vomiting or diarrhea depending on what type of food it was in. Xylitol is highly toxic so please double check the ingredients. If Xylitol is in what was ingested, the dog will need to see the Vet asap. Xylitol is sugar alcohol and deadly. Please let me know if you need clarification. If I have addressed your concerns, pease take a moment to rate my service 5 stars.