Good evening, Sabina. Thanks for your question. I need some additional information from you:
1) What antibiotics have been used, is she still on them? Can you post the name, milligram, dosing instructions and the frequency, please?
2) Are any medications being given like an expectorant or cough suppressant?
3) Is there any blood in the vomit?
4) Can you give me details on the echo/ekg? What was diagnosed as the abnormality? Any meds recommended?
5) Were any x-rays taken of her chest?
6) Have you been referred to an internist or cardiologist, or has the workup taken place with your regular vet?
7) I typically don't ask customers to disclose their state, but it may be useful to know where in the USA you're located---if you don't mind sharing the info.
8) You're welcome to post copies of labwork, x-rays, reports, etc. These may be useful in suggesting a route to take from this point forward.