Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Ok Dr.. I'm in the UK and it's 6:32 PM here. Should I call

Customer Question

Ok Dr. John. I'm in the UK and it's 6:32 PM here. Should I call the vet on call re; the pale gums?
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. John replied 10 months ago.

If the gums are pale, I would definitely recommend calling the vet on call tonight.

My goal is to make sure that you get all your question answered and all the information you need. If you are satisfied with my answer, please rate it. Rating it is the only way I get credit for helping you. If you feel like it is not helpful to you, or if there is more information you need, please respond back to me before rating. Realize that our conversation is not intended to diagnose or treat a condition. There has to be a valid veterinary-client-patient relationship established with an exam, according to law. You should always follow up with your vet.

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?
Dr. John