Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

I RESPONDED TO YOUR RESPONSE... ***** ***** MARITANO... MY

Customer Question

Customer: I RESPONDED TO YOUR RESPONSE... ***** ***** MARITANO... MY DOG DAISY SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO RESPONG\ RESPOND
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: sure...
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $19) to post your type of question to Dog Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes do I need to re-type?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Rebecca replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for requesting me.

Can you refresh my memory? What is wrong with Daisy? How can I help you?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Sure, Just one second while I get write it up.... Thank You... Your response last time, got lost in my junk folder, however, echoed what our experienced vet and experienced Vet at the Pet er said, not just a "textbook" answer that had nothing to do with the situation.. There are so many deviations, especially given the age, medical history, and breed of a pet, that your answer was further comforting, helpful and educational... I need one moment please..
Expert:  Rebecca replied 11 months ago.

I could find it, except that you are using a new customer ID.

It is late for me; I won't be online much longer tonight. Can this wait until tomorrow? Or would you like me to opt out for another expert?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
It can wait..
Thank you
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I am going to delete the new account.. or try to I did no intended to create another/a second,
Expert:  Rebecca replied 11 months ago.

You can pick up the old thread by going to My Questions on the website. Then I will also see our previous conversation.