Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

My 11 month old make great ***** ***** just dropped dead

Customer Question

Customer: My 11 month old make great ***** ***** just dropped dead this morning what could cause this he was fine healthy eating
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Just let him outside this morning and he did not come back in so went to find him in the back yard and he was dead
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $19) to post your type of question to Dog Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. Bruce replied 10 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I've been a veterinarian for 15 years. I'm very sorry to hear about your sudden loss of this guy. What breed was he again? When was the last time he was at the vet? Where did you find him passed away this morning?