Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

My Poodle mix is 5 years old. He started drinking tons of

Customer Question

My Poodle mix is 5 years old. He started drinking tons of water, now urinating frequently and has been having accidents. He chokes because he seems to be drinking too fast and I have found he has thrown up his food in different spots of the house. His stomach is bloated and he does not act like his normal self. He goes into his kennel and sleeps most of the day. He doesn't play outside or doesn't spend time with me. Went to vet yesterday and they took blood for diabetes and said everything was fine. Kidneys, liver, weight all gook
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 11 months ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian & I would like to help you with your wee one today.

How long has he had these signs?

Does his urine seem very watery/dilute?

Has he had any increase or decrease in appetite?

Do you think he seem to be losing weight along his spine despite that big belly?

Have you noticed any hair loss with him (especially on the flanks) or slow regrowth of hair?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
You have only asked more questions. I do not want to start a free trial and have to cancel something or be charged every month. I do not want to do this anymore.
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 11 months ago.

Hello again,

I did send you an information request with questions so I have a better idea of his situation and best assist you (since I cannot see his bloods nor examine him).

Since you aren't keen to continue and discuss him, I will send your question back to customer service now.

Take care,

Dr. B.