Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

My 28 pound ate about 4 or 3 ferrero rocher candies and a

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****. My 28 pound ate about 4 or 3 ferrero rocher candies and a fruit cake. he is SEVERELY bloated but has pooped a bit
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: mixed bread dog, neutered male, hour and a 1/2 ago consumed a fruit cake and several ferrero rocher chocolate candies
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $19) to post your type of question to Dog Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: CAn I wait???? I don;t know
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dog
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My 28 pound ate about 4 or 3 ferrero rocher candies and a fruit cake. he is SEVERELY bloated but has pooped a bit
Expert:  Dr. Gabby replied 1 year ago.

Hi, this is Dr. Gabby. Do you still need help with your boy? How is he doing now? Is he vomiting? Is he still bloated? Is he in distress?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have come to the emergency vet
Expert:  Dr. Gabby replied 1 year ago.

Always the best choice. Thank you