Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

I have a 30kg dog that has chewed on firelighters but I 't

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****, I have a 30kg dog that has chewed on firelighters but I don't think consumed much just broke up a pack. What should I do? This has occurred in the last hour
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Sorry I thought I typed already My Dog weighs 30kgs and has chewed on a box of firelighters Doesn't seemed to have consumed much just broken them up
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $19) to post your type of question to Dog Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yep
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Candy replied 1 year ago.

Hello. I am sorry to hear you are worried about your dog getting in to the fire starters. My name is ***** ***** I have been a veterinary nurse for 27 years. I would be happy to help.

When you say fire starters are you referring to ones like the Duraflame?

What brand were these just so I can double check ingredients.