Good afternoon,Customer can you give me a little more information on Andrea's condition? It will help me to give you the most concise answer.
1) What makes you think she broke her tail?
2) When did this happen?
3) What were her symptoms following?
4) Do you have any pictures to share of the broken tail?
5) Is she exhibiting any signs of pain?
6) What kind of accidents is she having? Urinary? Fecal?
7) When and where do these accidents happen?
8) Does she appear to know when she's going to have an accident (does she squat or double over or does it just happen while she's acting normally without her knowing)?
This additional info will help me to give you the most accurate and useful answer. The short answer is, yes, she probably does need to see a vet if something is wrong. With more info, I can give you things to look for and a better idea of what she's going to need in the future for treatment.