Jane Lefler, Breeder,Behaviorist, formerVet Asst
Experience:  Former vol Vet Assistant.Breeder 18+ years Dog trainer / behaviorist
2361900

, I am experiencing our first cycle 8 mo Boston

Customer Question

Customer: Hello,
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I am experiencing our first cycle for my 8 mo Boston Terrier. I have a diaper on her and a scheduled spay appoint on the 11th - she started bleeding about 4 days. Is my appointment date appropriate?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $19) to post your type of question to Dog Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure. Also, should I be feeding her additional supplements during this time and then after the procedure?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Lisa replied 1 year ago.

Hi there. My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help you with your question today. Just like an in person consult, I have a couple questions of my own to help ensure I give you the best advice possible....

What are you currently feeding her?

Are you having her spayed at a 'normal' vet clinic, or a spay/neuter only clinic?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Lisa replied 1 year ago.

I'm currently unable to make a phone call. Would you like to continue this in this medium?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would prefer to speak - if that is not possible then I would like to cancel this service. Please confirm cancellation has been processed - thank you!
Expert:  Lisa replied 1 year ago.

I will opt out.

Expert:  Jane Lefler replied 1 year ago.

I can go ahead and call you if you would like.