Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

Swolen wartlike nodule with pimple like head. Cameoff.

Customer Question

Swolen wartlike nodule with pimple like head. Cameoff. Lastyear but came back larger
Category: Dog
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 11 months ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner, but can you tell me:

Is it causing your lad any pain or discomfort?

Can you take a photo of this? If you can do so and post them online, it will let me see what you are seeing. To post them, you can either use the paper clip on the tool bar. Or if you cannot see that on your phone/computer, then you can post them on any site (ie Flickr, Photobucket, Imgr etc) and paste the web address here for me to have a peek.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I am having difficulty sending a picture. I need an email address. I tried to send it to my.justanswer.com but it wouldn't go through. If you have any suggestions please share.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
This reminds me of the styes I had as a child but it is on the outer corner of his right eye. I am not sure if he has a lot of pain with it but I am sure it has some discomfort. He is a lab-Australian shepherd mix and is 13 years old.
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 11 months ago.

Hi again,

I am afraid it is against website policy for me to list an email address. If you cannot use the paperclip icon, then do post this on any site at all (like those I noted before) and just paste the link here for me to follow.