Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian
Experience:  Hello, I am a small animal veterinarian and am happy to discuss any concerns & questions you have on any species.
60269376

Help!! My 6yr old Jackrat has Kennel cough. I have smz tmp.

Customer Question

Help!! My 6yr old Jackrat has Kennel cough. I have smz tmp. How what's the dosage please!!!!!!
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 11 months ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian & I would like to help you with your wee one today.

In regards ***** ***** drug, we do to dose by weight. Therefore, we'd usually give a once daily dose of 12.5 milligrams per pound of the dog's weigh for 7-10 days. Of course, if the cough doesn't respond the airway discharge cultures to diagnose what is present and what is vulnerable to would be the next step.

All the best,

Dr. B.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. Please remember to rate my service once you have all the information you need as this is how I am credited for assisting you today. Thank you! : )