Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

Think my dog ate glass my name is gita
, had a bottle

Customer Question

Customer: think my dog ate glass my name is gita
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: had a bottle with rescue remedy on a board -when i came back in the evening i found the rescue paper box and nothing in -think she took it away from the board and ate it like she did with frozen snow ,
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $19) to post your type of question to Dog Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 11 months ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before.Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner. If you would still like assistance, can you tell me:

What size was the bottle?

Do you think she ate the bottle whole? Any evidence (ie bits of glass) to suggest she broke when doing so?

How large is she?

How is she just now? Any appetite loss, vomiting, straining to pass stool?