Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 44 years of experience
55012488

, yes my dog is winning and all stiff hes just laying

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: yes my dog is winning and all stiff hes just laying there
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $19) to post your type of question to Dog Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dog
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
hes just lying here crying legs straight out
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
where are you guys what wrong with you
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 12 months ago.

I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner and I regret that my state board of veterinary examiners doesn't allow my speaking with customers by phone in this venue. Please stay in this conversation if you wish. A dog who is lying down, vocalizing with his legs straight out is in trouble and needs to see a vet at your earliest convenience. I hope that you've already had that done. I have no manner in which to know why he's in that state. I don't know if he's been poisoned, his back went out on him, he was traumatized in some manner, or he's been ill and you're seeing the end stage of that illness. Whatever the etiology of his behavior, it's not something that you can manage at home.

Please respond with additional information or further questions or concerns if you wish.