Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

My min pin, is tilting hes head back and is in pain, low

Customer Question

My min pin, is tilting hes head back and is in pain, low yelps, and is needing to lean on me, in noticible pain
Category: Dog
Expert:  Rebecca replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry to hear you are worried about Shorty. My name is Rebecca. I am a veterinarian and will do my best to help.

I am sorry that you did not get help from an expert until now. I just came online and saw your question. How is he now; do you still need help with him?

I see he has a head tilt. If you look at his eyes, do they twitch back and forth in the sockets? Are the pupils the same size in both eyes?

I hope he is doing better. Let me know if I can be of help.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for answering, he has a brother and mom also, they stay in a cage kennel at night in my kitchen, they love being together, last night shorty didnt want to be with them in the kennel until it became very late then he walked over and i let him in, prior he just wanted to be held, his eyes look ok, this morning he woke up as usual i let them out , the have a Dog Cave in the garage where the food bowl is, that area is cut off by a 3 foot tall chain linked fence with an access door to the garage with the side entrance . Shorty is little and wedged his way between the post and the wall to come to me and didn't eat his customary treat, he took it out of habit but no appitite
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Did you see my message?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Never mind
Expert:  Rebecca replied 1 year ago.

Sorry I was not available when you got back to me. Let me know if I can help. How is he today?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I Have him under vet care, unfortunately for this program, it is not time sensitive. I am displeased and will never again use this to help my animals.Often a person has to resort to using the internet it is for the purposes of getting a fast solution. My lil guy could have died if I had waited. To risky.
Expert:  Rebecca replied 12 months ago.

I am sorry we did not connect and that you were disappointed. How is he doing?