Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 44 years of experience
55012488

Thank you recipes! A few questions. The canola oil on the

Customer Question

Thank you for these recipes! A few questions. The canola oil on the chicken breast recipes. One called for 2 CUPS? The other 3?? Won't that much fat make her sick??
Category: Dog
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Never mind! I was reading the recipes on my email where the amounts were on the wrong lines. When I read your response here everything makes sense. Thank you.
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 1 year ago.

No worries. Thank goodness you realized that 2 or 3 cups would have drowned poor Kira!!! Because this is a duplicate question please contact***@******.*** who can combine your posts and you won't be charged for more than one question. Please continue if you wish and see if you can do so in your original post.

I'm just following up on our conversation about Kira. How is everything going?