Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  25 years of experience in large and small animal medicine.
16881297

MYDOG ATEtomcat MOUSE POINSON

Customer Question

MYDOG ATEtomcat MOUSE POINSON
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. Loretta replied 1 year ago.

Good Afternoon and welcome! I am Dr. Loretta, a licensed veterinarian and I am happy to answer your question.

If there is no signs of bleeding, then Doc should be close to being out of the woods. It is wise to continue with the Vitamin K and antibiotics for the extended period of time. If you had caught this within a 2 hr period, you could have induced vomiting using hydrogen peroxide to remove the poison but your vet would still have prescribed this medication since some may have been ingested. This is an anti coagulant poison that will cause Doc to bleed out unless it is treated.

Does that make sense to you?

Please let me know if you have ANY other questions. My goal is to give you 100% satisfaction and if you are not yet satisfied, please REPLY so I can clarify for you.
Sincerely, ***** *****