Ola Barrett
Ola Barrett,
Experience:  Veterinarian at Lake Chatuge Animal Hospital
77721119

Can I give Bene-Bac with Panacur. My puppy has giardia

Customer Question

Category: Dog
Expert:  Ola Barrett replied 1 year ago.

Hello I am Dr. RB and I am a small animal veterinarian. Yes, you can:) Bene Bac contains bacterial micro-organisms to serve as a pro-biotic to support gastrointestinal health. The Panacur will target the Giardia and the Bene-Bac will help to normalize intestinal bacteria in GI tract and will help to subside degree of diarrhea associated with Giardia:)

Hello again, I hope your puppy is feeling better..If my advice helped, it would be greatly appreciated if you could take the time to give my response a positive rating? This would allow me to receive compensation for my expertise and time assisting you and your pet.. Much thanks

Hello again.. if my response helped with your puppy's care, please take the time to rate it..

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?
Ola Barrett
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it was. Thank you!

Great to hear:) If you good positively rate my response, that would be awesome..